The station, 981 3HA, covers Western Victoria including Hamilton, Dunkeld, Halls Gap, Casterton, Penshurst and Heywood. 3HA has a golden history with Western Victoria dating back to 1931. It began broadcasting from a large building on the corner of Gray and Kennedy Street. 3HA remained in that location until 1975 when a fire ripped through the building, destroying it. In 1976, 3HA moved to it’s current location on Brown Street, where it underwent extensive renovations in 2002.