I've answered five of your real estate investing questions!
1. Where should I get loan on my equity to repair my home?
2. Do these new build numbers make sense?
3. I'm a recent grad, how do I start investing in real estate?
4. Any tips on MLS search terms and next steps?
5. What do you think about the Birmingham market?
Here are the questions answered on today's show! Btw, check it out on video on YouTube! 1. Are 7-8% returns good? 2. How do you not get cut out of a deal. 3. How can I build wealth in New Jersey? 4. How do I find real estate agents to work with? 5. What terms can I expect from a hard money lender?
It's so easy to fall into the holiday trap and reduce on-the-business and in-the-business efforts to a bare minimum! But don't do this - keep it going as much as possible, every single day. Push push push!