A podcast for scientists, and the people who love them.
148. Listener Mailbag: Contacting Prospective PIs, Supporting Friends, et al!
147. 2020: A Year in Review
029. Tenure Tracker: Choose a Mentor, Not a Lab w/ Natasha Snider, PhD (R)
146. Ace Your Virtual Graduate School Interview w/ Dr. Beth Bowman
145. Ten Tips from Hindsight: A PhD’s guide to a PhD
144. Finding a Career that Fits with Marlys Hanson
143. Mailbag: Clinical Experience, Fighting Impostor Syndrome, et al!
142. Advancing Racial Equity in Science w/ Dr. Kenneth Gibbs
141. Why We (Still) Podcast
140. Mailbag: Do I need more experience? Biology vs. biomedical. Et al!
139. Back to School During a Pandemic
138. Listener Mail: Changing Fields, Comprehensive Exams, et al!
137. Tools for Finding a Research Mentor
136. Rebuilding an Inclusive Academia with Dr. Ashalla Freeman
134. Lessons from the Quarantine
133. Galileo and the Science Deniers – with Dr. Mario Livio
132. Make a Plan to Repay Your Student Loan
131. How to Host a Dissertation Defense On Zoom
130. Coronavirus, and Life Outside the Lab
129. Grad School Rejection: Why it Happens and How to Get Accepted